1. Terraqua Columns - Assessments
Create an ecosystem diagram for an animal of your choice. Be sure to include interactions between your animal and other organisms AND between your animal and its environment.
- Conduct soil analysis on the planter part of the terraqua column. See Soil Analysis lesson.
- Conduct water quality assessment on the reservoir part of the terraqua column. See Water Quality lesson.
- Conduct an independent investigation using terraqua columns. See Terraqua Column Experiment lesson.
- Study the life cycle of plants from seed to germination to maturity and flowering to the production of new seeds. Use Wisconsin Fast Plants as part of the Raising Plants lesson.