2. Water Analysis - Assessments
- Describe one thing that humans do that changes water quality - either making it worse or better. How would it affect each of the 3 tests we conducted during class?
- Research another water quality test. What does that test measure? How do you perform that test? What are the natural readings and what are unnatural readings? Describe 2 natural reasons why readings would vary. Describe 2 human impacts that could affect the test.
- Conduct water quality analysis on the reservoir part of the terraqua column. See Terraqua Column lesson.
- Conduct water quality analysis at the creek restoration site before and after restoration.See Habitat Survey lesson
- Conduct an independent investigation using terraqua columns that monitors water quality. See Terraqua Column Experiment lesson.