Quake Prints - Lesson Plan
- Give students the student handout and allow them read the first page. Be prepared to answer questions, especially with unknown vocabulary.
- Direct students to the Virtual Courseware - Earthquakes website (http://www.sciencecourseware.org/eec/Earthquake/).
- Optional: have students complete the tutorials before proceeding to the 2 main activities. This will take 10-20 minutes extra.
- Give students 40-45 minutes to work through the 2 activities and complete the quiz.
- When students are finished, the teacher can check each person’s certificate of completion.
Submitted by irene on Thu, 2006-08-03 16:29