Raising Plants - Getting Ready
- Build your own light box and terraqua column as an example to show the students.
- Collect enough banker boxes or copy paper boxes for your group.
- Create light box building kits with scissors, a box cutter, aluminum foil, glue and scotch tape.
- You may want to print out a copy of the light box building instructions as an overhead or make enough copies for each group to have one.
- See getting ready steps in the Terraqua Column activity for how to set up for terraqua column construction.
Submitted by irene on Wed, 2006-08-02 08:38