4. Seeing Cells - Getting Ready
- Make copies of cell coloring diagrams. Make one copy on a transparency so that you have one to color in along with your students.
- Make copies of Seeing Cells Lab handouts.
- Make transparency of the Cell Images and any other images of cells you found.
- Set up microscopes.
- Set out stations for students to make slides. Each station should include glass slides, cover slips, iodine, methylene blue, tap water, eye droppers, several pieces of red onion, one Elodea stem, and clean toothpicks.
Submitted by irene on Thu, 2006-07-27 13:09